1. Automatic Information
We automatically receive and save certain types of information whenever you interact with this website. We use the information to monitor website traffic and to assist with the navigation and user experience of the website.
Information that we will automatically receive includes:
- Requested URL (Uniform Resource Locator)
- IP (Internet Protocol) add ress (this may or may not identify a specific computer)
- Domain name from which you access the internet
- Referring URL
- Software (browser/operating system) used to access the page
- Date and time pages were visited
When you visit our website, a “cookie” may be sent to your computer. A cookie is a very small text file which is placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies cannot be programmed, cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on the host computer.
A cookie is used to recognise your browser session and helps us determine which pages are of most interest to our users and this helps us in developing the website. A user cannot be personally identified by a cookie.
2. How we use the information
We may use and analyse the information we collect so that we can manage and improve the services on the website. Demographic and statistical information about user behaviour may be collected and used to analyse the popularity and effectiveness of the website. Any disclosure of this information will be in aggregate form and will not identify individual users.
3. Links to external websites
4. Contact us